Wednesday 28 September 2016

iiBig Dayz...

Heya

So, the last time I posted anything here was is almost 2 years ago now, over that time I have evolved, met the best and worst versions of myself and have become almost one and a half version of who I was back in 2014 when I wrote this post. After all this time I still feel like I want to write, now more than ever because I know I have a story to tell and just because I don’t know how I want to go about ‘blogging’ about it should be the reason I don’t attempt to. So ja, I am Geenius and I will start/ continue rather, with this blogging thing, if only for my sanity. So allow me to reintroduce myself. :)
My Joan Smalls days...(Pre-2016)

My Kate Upton days...(Now in 2016)
 
iiBig Days... Geenius Still.
 
  
Love, Geenius.

No comments:

Post a Comment